Re: Location of the P25Gateway

Steve N4IRS

Can you connect a hotspot to the reflector?
Is the port number in the host file the same as the reflector?
Are you sure the reflector is listening on the UDP port it think it is? (netstat -unap)
Can your gateway connect to another reflector?

Steve N4IRS

On 1/5/21 10:50 PM, Jay wrote:
Tha worked, but I seem to now have no traffic through my P25 Gateway.  Ports are set per example.  Data flows through Analog_Bridge to MMDVM_Bridge but no activity shows in P25Gateway and the Gateway never shows up in the Reflector as connecting to the Reflector Port.  Gateway shows "linked at Startup to Reflector xxxxx" but disconnects shorty thereafter with a "no response from xxxxx, unlinking message.  I have read everything in the Group.io forums about P25Gateway and Reflector, but it is not well documented, but maybe the thought is that it doesn't have to be??

Anyone have this issue and can point me to possible cause.
--

jb   N4NQY