Re: Location of the P25Gateway

That's rather odd.  Mine worked first go when I moved DVSwitch away from the machine running P25Reflector.  Just checked it now to be sure.

Is your reflector correctly listed in a hosts (either the main P25 hosts file or the private one) file on the gateway machine?  If it's a public reflector, what's the TG number?

On 6/1/21 2:50 pm, Jay wrote:
Tha worked, but I seem to now have no traffic through my P25 Gateway.  Ports are set per example.  Data flows through Analog_Bridge to MMDVM_Bridge but no activity shows in P25Gateway and the Gateway never shows up in the Reflector as connecting to the Reflector Port.  Gateway shows "linked at Startup to Reflector xxxxx" but disconnects shorty thereafter with a "no response from xxxxx, unlinking message.  I have read everything in the Group.io forums about P25Gateway and Reflector, but it is not well documented, but maybe the thought is that it doesn't have to be??

Anyone have this issue and can point me to possible cause.
--

jb   N4NQY

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL