Re: bluetooth speaker mic inrico B01

Kenneth Grimard

Check the voice call button under the options and it will work with a Bluetooth headset. But not with the inrico mic. I have tried that too. The mic only works with zello

Ken n1dot

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021, 19:13 Richard W4JXA via groups.io <w4jxa=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have been waiting for the audio opitions to be implemented for a few years now Tony. I only use the Mobile DVSWITCH application. Virginia just started enforcement of handsfree law 01/01/2021. You will find the settings for Bluetooth under the application configuration section, but none of it works.

         73    W4JXA    Richard

Much appreciated if anyone could guide me to mazke the ptt button work. audio is great but kind of desperate with the ptt function. Maybe it wont work yet? any experiences. Thanks from Madrid-Spain.
Tony
EA4GVR