Re: command for tuning YSF with Allstar

Steve N4IRS

Are you pasting the whole line?

This is a little strange:
M: 2021-01-22 21:08:34.038 YSF, Remote CMD: txTg=ysf
To change modes:
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode YSF

Your gateway.ini looks OK

Please try one more:
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode YSF
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh tune 810200

Please capture MB and YSFGateway logs
Make sure you are capturing the entire log entry

Steve

On 1/22/21 4:31 PM, Brent Harding wrote:

OK, MB log when I issued the commands

M: 2021-01-22 21:08:34.038 YSF, Remote CMD: txTg=ysf

M: 2021-01-22 21:08:34.039 Closing YSF network connection

M: 2021-01-22 21:08:34.039 Opening YSF network connection

M: 2021-01-22 21:08:34.080 YSF, Remote CMD: info

M: 2021-01-22 21:10:42.355 YSF, Remote CMD: txTg=810200

M: 2021-01-22 21:10:42.355 Closing YSF network connection

M: 2021-01-22 21:10:42.355 Opening YSF network connection

M: 2021-01-22 21:10:42.396 YSF, Remote CMD: info

YSFGateway.ini file

[General]

Callsign=KB9LWJ

Suffix=RPT

# Suffix=ND

Id=316982301

RptAddress=127.0.0.1

RptPort=3200

LocalAddress=127.0.0.1

LocalPort=4200

WiresXMakeUpper=1

WiresXCommandPassthrough=0

Daemon=1

[Info]

RXFrequency=223500000

TXFrequency=223500000

Power=1

Latitude=41.7333

Longitude=-50.3999

Height=0

Location=GreenBay

Description=YSF

URL=https://groups.io/g/DVSwitch

[Log]

# Logging levels, 0=No logging, 1=Debug, 2=Message, 3=Info, 4=Warning, 5=Error, 6=Fatal

DisplayLevel=1

FileLevel=2

FilePath=/var/log/mmdvm

FileRoot=YSFGateway