Re: DVSwitch running on 2nd Raspberry Pi

John Springman - KB3AWQ

I am looking for the same answers.  I have a pi3  with Hamvoip and a 2nd pi 3 that I installed dvswitch on.  I think it is pretty well set up as it shows in the hotspot section of Brandmeister but I guess Im not sure where to go from here.  If someone has a write of of this particular install sep by step that would be great.  I have 513963 on Allstar and DMR 3142473 which depending the hotspot is showing 314247311 as on.  If your able to help me through this please reply or send me an email fpcaptain at yahoo.

Thanks
John KB3AWQ