Re: Problems with 4G connections

Michael KD5DFB

I had a similar issue with my Inrico T320. I was using a service provider that was a reseller for T-mobile. I downloaded a speed test app and did some testing and found my download speed was .1 mbps and upload was .5 mbps. After going back and forth with them over support emails, I found out that the plan I was using was being throttled to basically 64 kbps up and down. Obviously that is not enough to reliably run the app.

I ended up going directly to T-mobile to get the service thru their pre-paid plans. That fixed the issue. Getting 10+- mbps up and down now.

Hope this might help.

Michael KD5DFB