Re: Allstar <--> DMR & DVSWITCH Was working... #brandmeister #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Brad N8PC

On 1/29/2021 11:28 AM, Peter Buckley via groups.io wrote:
I had a working DVSWITCH  Allstar <--> DMR/BrandMeister Gateway.  Only using Allstar to DMR Gateway to Brandmeister....

I believe my configuration (error?) has to do with how   MMDVM_Bridge.ini    is trying to connect to BrandMeister TG 31085
(since confirmed the Allstar side & node working OK)

From  MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[General]
Callsign=N0ECT
Id=110824502         (question should this just be  1108245 ) <this should be update to a new ID but add 2 numbers to the end
Timeout=180
Duplex=0
ModeHang=0
RFModeHang=0
NetModeHang=0
Display=None
Daemon=0

[DMR Network]
Enable=0  < this needs changed to a 1 to use it
Address=127.0.0.1
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd     (question should this be my BM Talk Group new password I created at BrandMeister) if it is a repeater then password is passw0rd. if it is a hotspt then it is the password that you set in the self care
Slot1=1
Slot2=1
ModeHang=0
Debug=0

Any HINTS?  Configuration TIPs greatly appreciated.
73s  N0ECT