Re: Allstar <--> DMR & DVSWITCH Was working... #brandmeister #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Mark Simon

You can check if your node is connecting to Brandmeister by logging on to the Brandmeister.network  home page.  Entering your logon/password (BM password not Hotspot password) and clicking on My Hotspots in the left margin.  I saw that my DMR/Allstarlink/DVSwitch was not connecting and figured out that the hotspot that I use in my home network and DVSwitch were set for the same server.  I changed the hotspot (Zumspot) and it started working again.  One BM server per network makes sense.  Just FYI....     Mark