Re: Allstar <--> DMR & DVSWITCH Was working... #brandmeister #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Hmm, I've never seen that problem.  All of my hotspots, instances of DVSwitch, etc connect to the same BM master.  But each one has a different 2 digit suffix on its login ID.

On 31/1/21 7:14 am, Mark Simon via groups.io wrote:
You can check if your node is connecting to Brandmeister by logging on to the Brandmeister.network  home page.  Entering your logon/password (BM password not Hotspot password) and clicking on My Hotspots in the left margin.  I saw that my DMR/Allstarlink/DVSwitch was not connecting and figured out that the hotspot that I use in my home network and DVSwitch were set for the same server.  I changed the hotspot (Zumspot) and it started working again.  One BM server per network makes sense.  Just FYI....     Mark

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com