Re: Best Route - TG31550 to XLX273 - limited knowledge

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

The Simplest way would be to contact Brandmeister via their ticket support system and request they setup the interlink for XLXD to BM.

The not so simple way is to do it with MMDVM_bridge, But I am not able to talk to that. I have tried it before and not had good luck or a whole lot of time to play with it.

Jeff

On Jan 30, 2021, at 4:49 PM, Greg Hovland <greg@...> wrote:

I have successfully connected an Allstar node to BMTG31550 using the DVSwitch programs. This is done in the cloud. I have set up XLX273 using XLXD separately in the cloud.

I would now like to add and interconnect between  XLX273A and BM TG31550.  I get through Linux by Google and reading a bunch of forums, but I still consider myself new.  What would be the simplest way for me to add this interconnect?

I do have two AMBE3000 USBs available at home with a Raspberry Pi if needed.

I have seen some instructions laid dated 2019 and new ones for 2020 in this group. I'm wondering if things have changed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Greg Hovland
W9IKU