Re: DVSwitch voice works just fine on C4FM but it's not allowed on Wires-x

Steve N4IRS

Please show the output of:
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh version all

On 1/30/21 4:36 AM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Hi guys. This is an issue I ran across while having a QSO in the Italian "Room Italy" (IT-YSFROOM-ITALY). Some hams (on C4FM) hear me just fine (and with excellent audio as well), while others (on Wires-x) claim they hear nothing.
Someone pointed out that transmissions through DVSwitch are not allowed on the Wires-x platform (which to me it's really unfair!). And that's probably a matter of RADIO ID missing or something. Is this true?
Isn't there anything that can be implemented to solve this issue?

Thank you