Re: Best Route - TG31550 to XLX273 - limited knowledge

Corey Dean N3FE

Neil,

You should only bridge into talkgroups that are yours to bridge with or have permission to.  Tacs, statewides, 3100 are all dmr only.

It is not my policy. It is an agreement with the cbridge owners that I tend to stand by.

Don’t like it there are other networks you can use as you are well aware.   Everyone has their own talkgroups they can do with as they wish.

I wonder how the Motorola dmr group would like it if you just got on Their network and started bridging anything under the sun?

On Feb 1, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Neil k8it <k8it@...> wrote:

This is the reason why I do not use BM  anymore. Not sure if this is BM  policy or if it is K3FE  policy. I never saw such a policy on the BM  website.

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT

Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Best Route - TG31550 to XLX273 - limited knowledge

Why are you connecting all of that to the Wisconsin TAC channel?  PLEASE do not do this!  That is NOT your talkgroup and is a bm talkgroup.  If you want to interconnect things please use your own talkgroup!

Corey  N3FE

On 2021-02-01 06:37, craig.jump via groups.io wrote:

Greg,  how long did it take to get the BM interconnect ?

AVG logo

www.avg.com