Re: New Install of DVSwich

Steve N4IRS

The base install is pre-configured for a Mobile user. That does not stop you from re-configuring as you see fit. All the components are installed.
I hope that answers your question.

Steve N4IRS

On 2/4/2021 10:32 AM, N9UMJ wrote:
I'm running an older version of DV Switch on a vps, I would like to install it on a different VPS, I'm running Ubuntu on the old VPS and DV Switch and Running Debian Stretch on the New VPS.
If I made a fresh install on the Debian Stretch VPS what would be the best install process for this? I see there are new features and repo's available.

The current original version I'm using supports a multi repeater linked network...I looked at DV server and it appeared to be just for use with an individual  mobile user.
Please recommend the best method of making the change.

Thank You
Rick n9umj