Re: DVSwitch dashboard RX Monitor audio

Steve N4IRS

Did you look at the proxy.log in /var/log/dvswitch?

On 2/8/21 6:08 PM, David Young wrote:
Installed the new DVSwitch-Server on cloud server and doing bridge from an Allstar node to DMR.  Bridge works perfectly as does the DVSwitch dashboard.
What I cannot get to work is RX Monitor audio through my computer speakers when by pressing the RX Monitor button on the dashboard which turns green.  No audio is heard from QSO's.  I did look at the dashboard config.php file and the setting RXMONITOR = "YES".

Is there another setting I am missing or any ideas?
--
Dave WB6DTB