Re: Analog_Bridge to D-Star audio levels

Steve N4IRS

DMR to D-Star, yes you need Analog_Bridge
 D-Star to ASL Analog_Bridge is NOT used.

I think I know pretty well how Analog_Bridge, HB_Bridge, IPSC_Bridge are used.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 2/13/2018 9:21 AM, Mike Swiatkowski via Groups.Io wrote:
Steve,It's used quite a bit more than you think.  You don't have to look that hard on google or Yahoo to find examples.  There is no easy way to go from DMR to D-Star so Analog_bridge is used.  I guess you could use XLX these days and maybe that's another option.