Re: Unable to connect to Brandmeister using HBlink #hblink

Doug

Unfortunately I cannot test to see if I could ping the master as I deleted the original server when the new one was going.

But as I was receiving back from the master - Repeater Authentication Accepted - I would assume that pinging it would not be a problem.
its something that happens in the next 2 linesĀ  -
Repeater Configuration Sent - MSTCL Recieved.
I tried searching to see what
MSTCL Recieved means and come up with absolutely nothing.
All I know for certain is the same setup from a different IP works and you do not get back from the master
MSTCL Recieved and everything connects as normal.
Doug ZL3DMH