Re: Unable to locate package dvswitch-server

Steve N4IRS

What OS did you choose? What error are you getting.

On 2/14/21 8:50 PM, David - W9DWH/4 via groups.io wrote:
I give up. This is not an easier way of doing it. I don't want to run out of allowed OS reinstalls.  Can someone please point me toward the complete documentation on how to do this the hard way?  The way where we have to install it package by package and then manually edit the files using a text editor?  I actually had it working on Brandmeister this way but I couldn't find the documentation on how to also add additional DMR networks.  I thought this might be a faster way of doing it but it's not.