Re: Unable to locate package dvswitch-server

David - W9DWH

I had to go back to Ubuntu as Buster wasn't one of my choices (newest available to me was Debian 8 and it threw the same errors as earlier).  The DVS command would not run after installation.  As I mentioned I found some documentation on setting it up the old way but the documentation wasn't complete. I couldn't find how to add more DMR networks other than Brandmeister.  If you still have the old documentation laying around the old way is the way I prefer to do it as this point.  I had it and running and minutes where I've spent hours this way and haven't gotten anywhere.