Re: ASL - Analog - HB Bridge help please

F1TZO - Michel

Hi Steve

Sorry, I found !
In my rpt.conf, my IP address for USRP pointed to local and I had to change it to the IP where the Analog_Bridge is running.

Now I have sound from ASL to DMR and from DMR to ASL ;-)

Next step, connect HB_Bridge with BM ..... I will try to find in the DVSwith group ;-)

I did this config in hblink.cfg, it'ssems to connect but when I speak on DMr, I listen me on hoseline, but nothing come to hb_bridge

# PROGRAM-WIDE PARAMETERS GO HERE
# PATH - working path for files, leave it alone unless you NEED to change it
# PING_TIME - the interval that clients will ping the master, and re-try registraion
#           - how often the Master maintenance loop runs
# MAX_MISSED - how many pings are missed before we give up and re-register
#           - number of times the master maintenance loop runs before de-registering a client
[GLOBAL]
PATH: ./
PING_TIME: 5
MAX_MISSED: 3

# SYSTEM LOGGER CONFIGURAITON
#   This allows the logger to be configured without chaning the individual
#   python logger stuff. LOG_FILE should be a complete path/filename for *your*
#   system -- use /dev/null for non-file handlers.
#   LOG_HANDERLS may be any of the following, please, no spaces in the
#   list if you use several:
#       null
#       console
#       console-timed
#       file
#       file-timed
#       syslog
#   LOG_LEVEL may be any of the standard syslog logging levels, though
#   as of now, DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and CRITICAL are the only ones
#   used.
#
[LOGGER]
LOG_FILE: /tmp/hblink.log
LOG_HANDLERS: console-timed
LOG_LEVEL: DEBUG
LOG_NAME: HBlink
# DOWNLOAD AND IMPORT SUBSCRIBER, PEER and TGID ALIASES
# Ok, not the TGID, there's no master list I know of to download
# This is intended as a facility for other applcations built on top of
# HBlink to use, and will NOT be used in HBlink directly.
# STALE_DAYS is the number of days since the last download before we
# download again. Don't be an ass and change this to less than a few days.
[ALIASES]
TRY_DOWNLOAD: True
PATH: ./
PEER_FILE: peer_ids.csv
SUBSCRIBER_FILE: subscriber_ids.csv
TGID_FILE: talkgroup_ids.csv
PEER_URL: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/datadump.cgi?table=repeaters&format=csv&header=0
SUBSCRIBER_URL: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/datadump.cgi?table=users&format=csv&header=0
STALE_DAYS: 7

# EXPORT AMBE DATA
# This is for exporting AMBE audio frames to an an "external" process for
# decoding or other nefarious actions.
[AMBE]
EXPORT_IP: 127.0.0.1
EXPORT_PORT: 1234

# MASTER INSTANCES - DUPLICATE SECTION FOR MULTIPLE MASTERS
# HomeBrew Protocol Master instances go here.
# IP may be left blank if there's one interface on your system.
# Port should be the port you want this master to listen on. It must be unique
# and unused by anything else.
# Repeat - if True, the master repeats traffic to clients, False, it does nothing.
[MASTER-1]
MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: False
REPEAT: True
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP:
PORT: 54000
##PORT: 62031
#PASSPHRASE: s3cr37w0rd
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5

# CLIENT INSTANCES - DUPLICATE SECTION FOR MULTIPLE CLIENTS
# There are a LOT of errors in the HB Protocol specifications on this one!
# MOST of these items are just strings and will be properly dealt with by the program
# The TX & RX Frequencies are 9-digit numbers, and are the frequency in Hz.
# Latitude is an 8-digit unsigned floating point number.
# Longitude is a 9-digit signed floating point number.
# Height is in meters
[REPEATER-1]
MODE: CLIENT
ENABLED: True