DMR AB with c-bridge access #analog_bridge

Tom

Steve,
I'm starting on a new DMR-AB to replace that old one from 5 years ago. I have ASL installed and prepped for the AB/MMDVMB/. . .  I pllan to reuse the DV3000 AMBE Pi hat instead of MD380 emulation. I have three questions at this point:
1) What do I need to do in the installation to opt for the DV3000, and to have it communicate with AB?
2) I want to maintain the c-bridge communications capability on this new build.  How does HBLink fit into the inter-module communications scheme?
3) Is there a repo installation for HBLink?

Thanks,
Tom / K5TRA