Re: NXDN bug: it shows the callsign of a Japanese ham

Steve N4IRS

Need to see the section of the log from Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge when you transmit.

On 2/17/21 5:34 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
I just finished installing dvswitch server and everything seems to be working fine, except when I key up in NXDN: instead of my callsign, it's shown the callsign of a Japanese ham!!!!!!!
This happens on every tg I go in NXDN. (Luckily in the other modes my callsign is properly shown).
This is crazy because I have no idea where dvswitch gets such information!!
Can it be a bug?

PS
Yes I have entered my assigned NXDN id.

Mike