Re: ASL - Analog - HB Bridge help please

Eric N0NKI

Hello Michel,

I like Chris and many others would be interested in configuration files and any other information about your project.

73 - Thank you
  NØNKI - Eric

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 8:43 AM, F1TZO - Michel <michel@...> wrote:
Hi Chris

Of course I'll share this.
A short version before the Word Mobile Congress un Barcelona, because I run after time ;-)
Do you want config files ?

73'

Michel - F1TZO
Sent from my smartphone
Le 16 févr. 2018, à 01:09, "Chris Andrist, KC7WSU" <chris.andrist@...> a écrit:
Michel,

Can you share what you did with the rest of us?

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU
DMR-UTAH

On Feb 15, 2018, at 5:02 PM, F1TZO - Michel < michel@...> wrote:

Done !!!

Everything in working !

Thanks Steve for your help and for your work !

I launch in test just a few minutes ago the "French Open Networks" with all gateway : Analog/DMR/C4FM/DStar
It's done because you (Steve), Jonathan (G4KLX), Andy (CA6JAU) and Rudy (PD0ZRY) provide cool software and nice work and help.

Thanks to all of you

Michel - F1TZO