P25Gateway Unlinking from static talkgroup / MMDVM_Bridge Disconnecting from HBLink #mmdvm_bridge

Chris Whitam

Good Morning all,

I am having a problem with P25 Gateway stating "M: 2021-02-18 12:32:38.340 Unlinking from 31660 due to inactivity"

P25 Gateway config
[Network]
Port=42010
HostsFile1=/etc/P25Hosts.txt
HostsFile2=./private/P25Hosts.txt
ReloadTime=60
#ParrotAddress=127.0.0.1
#ParrotPort=42011
#P252DMRAddress=127.0.0.1
#P252DMRPort=42012
Static=31660
RFHangTime=120
NetHangTime=60
InactivityTimeout=0
Debug=0

On my other server I was running an older verison of P25Gateway with the options Startup=31660 and InactivityTimeout=0 and it ran fine.  Those settings in this version of P25Gateway do not seem to work either.

As soon as this happens my MMDVM_Bridge is dropping it's link from my HBLink master for some reason.  I do not see anything in the MMDVM_Bridge log files that signify a disconnection from the HBLink master, however I can see in HBLink that the bridge is no longer connected to the Master Stanza.

First question I guess is would MMDVM_Bridge be dropping this link if P25Gateway drops the link to the reflector?  It seems as though that should not be the case.

MMDVM DMR Config

[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=127.0.0.1
Port=54000
Jitter=350
Local=54025
Password=*****************************
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=1

MMDVM P25 Config

[P25 Network]
Enable=1
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=42020
LocalPort=32010
Debug=1

HBLink Master

[MASTER-1]
MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: True
REPEAT: True
MAX_PEERS: 10
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP:
PORT: 54000
PASSPHRASE: None
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5
USE_ACL: True
REG_ACL: DENY:1
SUB_ACL: DENY:1
TGID_TS1_ACL: PERMIT:ALL
TGID_TS2_ACL: PERMIT:ALL

Looking for any pointers where to go next.  I dug through every config line by line and can't seem to be finding a line that would cause this.

Thanks,
Chris