Update and upgrade errors

Kevin N9OIG

I had to do an update and upgrade via apt-get update and upgrade on my p25 to DMR Raspberry pi to get MMDVM Bridge to connect to a XLX reflector it does work but what is this error?

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
  libmicrodns0 realpath
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
  python-gpiozero python3-gpiozero python3-thonny wolfram-engine
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Setting up mmdvm-bridge (1.5-20200427-24) ...
Error, APRS_Hosts.txt file does not seem to be valid
dpkg: error processing package mmdvm-bridge (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 251
 mmdvm-bridge
pi@raspberrypi:~ $