Re: pyUC Client Installation issue

JerryL

HI Ken,
Thanks for the reply.  I'm running on the computer installed Mint 18.3, not a virtual machine.  I think I am running with Pulse.  I have not seen ALSA on anything.  I guess you think I should either load ALSA or find how to enable it if it is installed and then disable Pulse.  I am running several audio programs (RX/TX).  None seem to be bothered by Pulse, but I'll give ALSA a try.  It certainly looks like the pyUC Client is worth getting to work.  I want to use that with my Python Server (Installation Guide Appendix E)  loaded on Mint 18.3.  My DVswitch Raspberry/Android installations are working perfectly.  Thanks for your help.  ~Jerry