Re: ASL - Analog - HB Bridge help please

F1TZO - Michel

Hi Steve,

You are totally right ! the config files are fine and the comments include are clear.
The 3 issues I had was :
    - ID for the repeater need to be different from the user ID , and thanks for the solition to add "1" before the user ID to do a Fake ID who work fine.
    - I use 2 VM : First for AllStar, second for HB_Bridge and Analog_Bridge. My issue was in "rpt.conf" : to use the USRP, the right IPaddress is the IP  where Analog_Bridge is running, I was using local IP.
    - With BM : Need to access to the selfcare to add static routing for the used TG.

I really have to thanks you Steve, I appreciated your softs, how their include comments, and your kindless to answer questions.
In few time I was able to build and running the systems !

If I can help in return, I'll be a pleasure

Kind regards

Michel - F1TZO
(I hope my English is not to bad ;-) )
-------

Le 16/02/2018 à 15:55, Steve N4IRS a écrit :
Do I need to post a set of "working" config files for a BM <---> ASL bridge in the files section.
I THOUGHT the default files work except for login and IDs

Steve

On 2/16/2018 9:45 AM, Eric N0NKI wrote:
Hello Michel,

I like Chris and many others would be interested in configuration files and any other information about your project.

73 - Thank you
  NØNKI - Eric

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 8:43 AM, F1TZO - Michel <michel@...> wrote:
Hi Chris

Of course I'll share this.
A short version before the Word Mobile Congress un Barcelona, because I run after time ;-)
Do you want config files ?

73'

Michel - F1TZO
Sent from my smartphone
Le 16 févr. 2018, à 01:09, "Chris Andrist, KC7WSU" <chris.andrist@...> a écrit:
Michel,

Can you share what you did with the rest of us?

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU
DMR-UTAH

On Feb 15, 2018, at 5:02 PM, F1TZO - Michel < michel@...> wrote:

Done !!!

Everything in working !

Thanks Steve for your help and for your work !

I launch in test just a few minutes ago the "French Open Networks" with all gateway : Analog/DMR/C4FM/DStar
It's done because you (Steve), Jonathan (G4KLX), Andy (CA6JAU) and Rudy (PD0ZRY) provide cool software and nice work and help.

Thanks to all of you

Michel - F1TZO