Re: ASL - Analog - HB Bridge help please

Steve N4IRS

Michel,
Your English is fine and MUCH better then my French. Yes, anytime you split up among a number of hosts, it gets a little more complex. We are also changing Analog_Bridge.ini to use a clearer format for host and port. 127.0.0.1:31000 I will continue to work on the comments in the config files to help people get up and running quicker. Some error checking is being included so that people get warned if the repeater ID and the user ID are the same (a common error)

73, Steve N4IRS

On 2/16/2018 11:36 AM, F1TZO - Michel wrote:
Hi Steve,

You are totally right ! the config files are fine and the comments include are clear.
The 3 issues I had was :
    - ID for the repeater need to be different from the user ID , and thanks for the solition to add "1" before the user ID to do a Fake ID who work fine.
    - I use 2 VM : First for AllStar, second for HB_Bridge and Analog_Bridge. My issue was in "rpt.conf" : to use the USRP, the right IPaddress is the IP  where Analog_Bridge is running, I was using local IP.
    - With BM : Need to access to the selfcare to add static routing for the used TG.

I really have to thanks you Steve, I appreciated your softs, how their include comments, and your kindless to answer questions.
In few time I was able to build and running the systems !

If I can help in return, I'll be a pleasure

Kind regards

Michel - F1TZO
(I hope my English is not to bad ;-) )
-------

Le 16/02/2018 à 15:55, Steve N4IRS a écrit :
Do I need to post a set of "working" config files for a BM <---> ASL bridge in the files section.
I THOUGHT the default files work except for login and IDs

Steve

On 2/16/2018 9:45 AM, Eric N0NKI wrote:
Hello Michel,

I like Chris and many others would be interested in configuration files and any other information about your project.

73 - Thank you
  NØNKI - Eric

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 8:43 AM, F1TZO - Michel <michel@...> wrote:
Hi Chris

Of course I'll share this.
A short version before the Word Mobile Congress un Barcelona, because I run after time ;-)
Do you want config files ?

73'

Michel - F1TZO
Sent from my smartphone
Le 16 févr. 2018, à 01:09, "Chris Andrist, KC7WSU" <chris.andrist@...> a écrit:
Michel,

Can you share what you did with the rest of us?

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU
DMR-UTAH

On Feb 15, 2018, at 5:02 PM, F1TZO - Michel < michel@...> wrote:

Done !!!

Everything in working !

Thanks Steve for your help and for your work !

I launch in test just a few minutes ago the "French Open Networks" with all gateway : Analog/DMR/C4FM/DStar
It's done because you (Steve), Jonathan (G4KLX), Andy (CA6JAU) and Rudy (PD0ZRY) provide cool software and nice work and help.

Thanks to all of you

Michel - F1TZO