Re: pyUC Client Installation issue

Ed Liddle

I installed it on Ubuntu and ran into the same problem. This should help with mint.
https://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/bs4/doc/

If you’re using a recent version of Debian or Ubuntu Linux, you can install Beautiful Soup with the system package manager:

$ apt-get install python-bs4 (for Python 2)

$ apt-get install python3-bs4 (for Python 3)

73,

Ed

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021, 18:09 Mike Zingman - N4IRR <mike.zingman@...> wrote:
All python code is open source. The pyaudio module witten in C /C++ is on git. Sorry I do not have the link on hand. When pyaudio was written ALSA was the standard audio subsystem. But many distros have moved on.

A quick Google search finds a pyaudio alternative as:
https://python-sounddevice.readthedocs.io/en/0.4.1/
But I have not looked into it as a replacement.

Mike