Re: Another support option

WD0FYF Gerald

I find the troubleshooting process and the tools used to delve into the workings of the machine very educational. I will miss them.

Gerald WD0FYF

On 2/26/2021 8:40 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
We have been aware that some of the support e-mails have caused so very large threads with short messages back and forth as I have worked to help a user through a problem. Some users who are subscribed to individual e-mails have been spamed by this and have unsubscribed. Digest subscription will solve this. I have not wanted to move this traffic to private e-mail since the purpose of groups.io is to provide a place where people can find similar issues and resolve them. Going to private e-mail removes the resolution from the forum.

So, we are going to try something different. We have a Telegram group setup Telegram to try to move some of the quick back and forth off groups.io. I will post the resolution on groups.io once we have a resolution.  To keep from having the Telegram room spammed by bots and people, we have implemented a system where you must verify you are a ham to join the room. This is a bot created by Vladimir AC2F and I must say, it's pretty cool. The invite link is Join DVSwitch Telegram group You must be a telegram user to join. There are quite a few ham related rooms. Join us.