Re: pyUC Client Installation issue

JerryL

Hello Ken, Mike and Ed,

Thank you for the replies.  I'm stil trying to get the pyUC going properly.  No luck so far.  Maybe I'll have better luck with the hUC.  I haven't tried that one yet.  It looks more challenging than the hUC.  Besides the Mint 18.3, pyUC.py, updates on everything, the following is what I have loaded or appears to work or doesnt work:

Linux  sound settings from left to right:

Playback -ALSA plug-in (python 3.5): ALSA playback (when someone is transmitting, I hear audio from my USB headset and the sound bar is active).

Recording -ALSA plug-in (python 3.5): ALSA Capured from -Headset, Analog Mono (No activity on the sound bar unless I tap on the mic).

Output Device -headphones (when someone is transmitting, I hear audio from my USB headset and the sound bar is active).

Input Devise -Monitor Headset, Analog Stereo (when someone is transmitting, I hear audio from my USB headset and the sound bar is active).
                     -Headset Analog Mono (No activity on the sound bar unless I tap on the mic).

Configuration -Headset (selected) Analog Stero Output + Analog Mono Input

Software, Synaptic says I have the following loaded: python-beautifulsoap 3.2.1.1 & python3-bs4  (also python 2.7  & 3.5 are loaded)

pyUC -the audio seems to be fine (World Wide), the functionality seems to work, except the connect/discnnect buttons.  Still no audio out (TX).  I am still getting the scrolling error message described in my first post.

Thanks again for your help.  Jerry Long, KB3OIL