Re: Reliable Transcoding with Brandmeister DMR - Who and How?

Charles Wiant

BM3103  74.91.118.251 A do you something like that in your interlink file and so I am following along you have dvswitch running on same machine

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of J M
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2021 12:56 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Reliable Transcoding with Brandmeister DMR - Who and How?

All of the functions are on the same system. XLXD is bound to the public IP of the system and ambed is running on 127.0.0.1. All inbound connections for D-STAR, DMR, and YSF come in to the XLX330 IP address.

Ambed <------> XLXD <---------> BM 3103 <> TG311070

                  +-----> UDP/42000 as YSF #83603

                  +-----> UDP/20001,30001,etc as D-STAR XRF330/DCS330/XLX330

I've started to look into using hblink3 between XLXD and BrandMeister. BM connection would be an OpenBridge to hblink3 and then DMR on TS2/TG9 <> XLX:4001. Not having much success so far.