Re: Monit stopped working, checking DVstick 30 is being used

Quickest way to see if its working is to look at the Dvstick.  Constant light will appear on Tx.

Or start AB in a window and watch the log. There will be a line saying using hardware.

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of David J Taylor via groups.io <david-taylor@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 7:48:36 AM
To: DVSwitch groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] Monit stopped working, checking DVstick 30 is being used

[Repost - no replies received before, help would be appreciated]

I recently installed DVSwitch on a spare Raspberry Pi 3B and it seems to
be working perfectly, however:

- I installed on an existing working RPi rather then from the image.  I
don't appear to have a dvswitch account.  Does that matter?

- I added a DVstick 30 (with the device powered down...), configured
again, and the functions appear to be working correctly.  I've not been
able to do A/B testing but I feel the quality is better on DMR.  Is
there any way from the dashboard (or otherwise) I can check that the
DVstick 30 is working and in use?

- The Monit function appears to have stopped working, after the DVstick
30 install.  I get no response from the :2812 port, and if I try:

    sudo monit status

I get I set of error messages including:

/etc/monit/conf-enabled/ysfparrot:5: Program does not exist:
'/usr/bin/systemctl'
/etc/monit/conf-enabled/ysfparrot:6: Program does not exist:
'/usr/bin/systemctl'
[]
/etc/monit/conf-enabled/system:6: Program does not exist: '/usr/bin/echo'
[]
/etc/monit/conf-enabled/analog_bridge:7: Program does not exist:
'/usr/bin/systemctl'
Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

I've not used Monit before so I'm unsure where to start trouble-shooting!

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...