Re: Monit stopped working, checking DVstick 30 is being used

David J Taylor

On 07/03/2021 12:40, Steve N4IRS wrote:
David,
Did you use the dvs menu to setup the DVstick30?
Steve N4IRS
Yes, I did Steve, but I just ran through it again and - behold - DV3000 now showing as /dev/tyyUSB0 and the "topmost" LED on the DV3000 is flashing. Great! Monit is working as well. Thanks for your suggestion.

Next issue: getting D-STAR working.

On the DVSwitch dashboard, DMR is showing as master, but D-Star Net is showing "Not Linked". I've left the module as "B" although there's no RF involved. Can I then simply select the D-Star as REF001C (I am registered for D-Star), or is there something else I need to do? I can see activity on the channel but DVSitch appears to be seeing nothing.

Thanks!

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu