Re: Monit stopped working, checking DVstick 30 is being used

David J Taylor

On 07/03/2021 15:58, Steve N4IRS wrote:
David,
Doing some testing now.
Steve
One question - how many hotspots/DVswitch can one D-STAR user have on a single public IP address?

With DMR I can have multiple hotspots, but each have their own ID (e.g. 2354000-01, 2354000-02 and so on). Perhaps this is not possible with D-STAR, and because I already have one hotspot connected, the second one won't connect properly?

Of course, this could be completely wrong! Might also apply to P25, NXDN?

Thanks,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk