Our ability to support connectivity to TGIF.network

Steve N4IRS

I have been informed that TGIF is moving from their legacy server to their prime server. The way I understand it, with the prime server comes selfcare and setting a hotspot password. When I tried to signup for prime I was unable to since the e-mail address I used to apply did not match the e-mail address listed on qrz.com. Since I could not get an account, I will not be able to test access to TGIF in the future. This does NOT mean we will no longer be supporting TGIF, it just means we will be unable to test / troubleshoot. I hope the does not cause anyone a problem in the future.