Re: Our ability to support connectivity to TGIF.network

Jason Turning

They're just going to redirect traffic from the legacy server to the new server and temporarily disable the mandatory password of the beta server, so it won't affect users at switch over. I believe they'll eventually want you to set up a password. They're finishing up the TG dashboard which will give TG owners complete control over their TG, and then make the switch. What's neat is as a TG owner you'll be able to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't negatively impact the server. So kind of a libre version of Brandmeister where you only have to be worried about being blocked by the TG owner/admin. No curmudgeon server admins running wild and disrespecting their users like on some other services.

Jason - WY7JT