Re: Our ability to support connectivity to TGIF.network

David Young

Steve,
You can register on the new TGIF server by going to the WEB page:  prime.tgif.network.  There at the top is a link to login or register.  Registering gives you capability to go to self-care and generate a security prime.tgif.password for your DMR ID's (separate password for each DMR ID) which currently you need to access the prime.tgif.network talk groups.  This site is in beta testing until Ty Weaver decides it is ready to replace the existing tgif.network legacy.  Once this happens the current tgif.network DNS name will be reassigned to the new prime.tgif.network IP and the WEB link will then become the same as the legacy which is tgif.network.
Each TG admin on the new server will be able to set the security password for his/her talk group or leave it as the default password:  passw0rd.
We have also been using DVSwitch to bridge talk group 30639 on the prime.tgif.network into our master hblink3 hub and it works fine.  Currently we are using the security password which we put into the MMDVM_Bridge.ini file in the DMR Network stanza.  No problems found doing this, other than you need to be registered and have your own security password to access any talk group on the new server.

Dave
--
Dave WB6DTB