DMRlink, HBlink DVSwitch test / demo configuration.

Steve N4IRS

Corey, N3FE and I are are talking about setting up a multi-site test environment to "play" with the features of the different applications and modules. The environment will be 2 sites connected via a DMRlink trunk. We plan to include both IPSC and HBR networks (c-bridge and BM) and repeaters (Motorola and MMDVM) We will bridge one TG to ASL just to be complete. I'm going to try to use DMRmonitor for display. Let's see how many things we can break at once.