Re: YSF<>Echolink - can someone explain if it's possible and what I need to install on my linux server? #analog_bridge

On 13/3/21 4:54 am, hello@hamzah.net wrote:
I run a YSF Reflector for the community on a linux machine and would
like to bridge it to echolink.
I am so confused about all the different software packages,
mmdvmbridge, analogbridge, allstarlink etc..

Please can someone tell me what I need to set up and connect what to
what in order to make it work?
Would be much appreciated. 73
Yes it's possible (I'm doing it as a subset of a much bigger system).
Easiest path is to use an AllStar node with Echolink capability
configured linked to Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge, talking to your YSF
Reflector.

It is possible to use SvxLink with svxbridge, instead of AllStar, but
this is a significantly more difficult path, I'd go with ASL..

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com