Re: Emulator timed out on encode!


G4WXN@...
 
Edited

I have 2 Rpi one I use for DStar with a USB dongle and the other on DMR (mostly BM, but other networks too).

I took an image of the "DStar" Rpi SD card, wrote it to a card, and put that on the Rpi I am having problems with, modified the various files so that all the IDs etc were the same as the other Rpi. Amend AB.ini to use the emulator.

Yet I still get the same "Emulator timed out on encode!" error.

Interestingly I found another (unresolved) thread with the same error.


--
Derek

G4WXN

Join main@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.