Re: Emulator timed out on encode!

Steve N4IRS

You never answered, what is the source image

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of G4WXN@... <G4WXN@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 4:38:46 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Emulator timed out on encode!

[Edited Message Follows]

I have 2 Rpi one I use for DStar with a USB dongle and the other on DMR (mostly BM, but other networks too).

I took an image of the "DStar" Rpi SD card, wrote it to a card, and put that on the Rpi I am having problems with, modified the various files so that all the IDs etc were the same as the other Rpi. Amend AB.ini to use the emulator.

Yet I still get the same "Emulator timed out on encode!" error.

Interestingly I found another (unresolved) thread with the same error.

--
Derek

G4WXN