Re: more: not connecting to BM any more

Ken KE2N

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 12:44 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/message/9018

Yeah I saw that. Setting the two frequencies equal did not help. What finally got the registration working again was setting duplex=1 and leaving the frequencies split. It had been duplex=0 which used to work fine.   I guess duplex=1 means full duplex repeater, which is what I actually have.

As part of this exercise, I did an update using the DVS menu item.  I am pretty sure I answered no to changes in the ini file, but the update procedure wiped my (MMDVM) password and changed the ports to the default values instead of the ones I had been using in asterisk/usrp.  (It may have changed some other things that did not matter - since I had left them at defaults).

Its working now - with one anomaly I just noticed.  If the repeaters are idle for some time, I have to key up the analog side first to get the bridge working.  Keying up the DMR side first does not activate the analog side.  The only unusual thing that shows up  in the logs is a timeout in the ircddb log. I don't know if it's related, but this is the message:

 CCS: Connection has failed (poll inactivity) for KE2N   E, reconnecting

That's all

Ken