Re: Yaesu System Fusion 2 DMR

Steve N4IRS

BTW, P25 <---> YSF Wide is on the roadmap

On 02/26/2018 07:54 PM, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:
Hi Steve,

I realised that about 1ms after I clicked the send button. Was worried
about going off topic.

The question is...

Could YSF2DMR be used to link the ASL<>BM to YSF without needing another
ambe ?

73
Peter

On 27/02/18 00:25, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Peter, you went on the list, but the discussion is welcome here.

Steve

On 02/26/2018 07:22 PM, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:
Hi Peter,

Hope you don't mind me contacting you direct.

I wonder if I could pick your brains on the subject of YSF2DMR ?

73
Peter
G7RPG

On 25/02/18 00:13, Peter M0NWI wrote:
Cort, Steve, Mike,

Have you seen Andy's work on the YSF2DMR module For MMDVM, wonder if
it would fit with the philosophy of DVSwitch as another partner?

From the readme, it seems to covert on the fly both ways between
the 2 modes, in software without need of a dongle?

Worth a look?

https://github.com/juribeparada/YSF2DMR

73,
Peter