Re: more: not connecting to BM any more

Steve N4IRS

Because you are using the MMDVM protocol to connect to BrandMeister and it requires the TX and RX frequency to match for a DMO connection. It has NOTHING to do with your Analog_Repeater. If you like you can set the frequencies to match your Analog_repeater and set duplex to 1. (non DMO)

On 3/15/21 4:17 PM, Ken KE2N via groups.io wrote:
Ok ... but why do I have to make the TX and RX frequencies "match"  (set equal to each other) when, in fact, the RF end of my system uses different frequencies for the transmitter and receiver?

Ken