Re: hytera USB packet structure

Kev

Thanks, I'm happy to privately send a GPS packet if it will assist either of us. maybe HBLink could support radio data directly in the future, sound like it could be a case of just listening and responding on a few UDP ports.

I do not have a PiStar, MMDVM etc. Just a standard hytera radio with 'forward to PC' enabled.

I am familiar with dmr_utils3 as I happen to also be writing my 'connector' in python, however am yet to incorporate it into my packet analysis. The initial 9 bytes do appear to align correctly. Hopefully a job for tonight.