Brandmeister UK connection lost?

David J Taylor

I presume it's just me, but after 23:29 UTC last night my DVSwitch appears not to connect to Brandmeister. The status display shows: DMR Master: Not Connected, but the Networks panel shows DMR Net in Green.

I've used the update option, checked that the personal DMR password is correct (although it would be nice to see that in plain text in a file somewhere), and I'm assuming that the IP for Brandmeister UK hasn't changed (two other hotspots still connect correctly). The RPT ID is correct with the correct two digit suffix.

Unsure how to go about diagnosing this...

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk