Re: Brandmeister UK connection lost?

Steve N4IRS

Check /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini for plain text password.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of David J Taylor via groups.io <david-taylor@...>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 12:48:45 PM
To: DVSwitch groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] Brandmeister UK connection lost?

I presume it's just me, but after 23:29 UTC last night my DVSwitch
appears not to connect to Brandmeister.  The status display shows: DMR
Master: Not Connected, but the Networks panel shows DMR Net in Green.

I've used the update option, checked that the personal DMR password is
correct (although it would be nice to see that in plain text in a file
somewhere), and I'm assuming that the IP for Brandmeister UK hasn't
changed (two other hotspots still connect correctly).  The RPT ID is
correct with the correct two digit suffix.

Unsure how to go about diagnosing this...

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...