Re: Brandmeister UK connection lost?

David J Taylor

On 19/03/2021 17:26, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Your HS ID is what is used to login to BM. Make sure the frequencies in
the info section are simplex not split.
[Info]
RXFrequency=224940000
TXFrequency=224940000
On 19/03/2021 17:52, Corey Dean N3FE wrote:
Have you made that if you are running dmo that you have both
frequencies the same as discussed in other emails?

Steve, Corey, thanks, both. Yes, that was the issue. As there's no RF in my DVSwitch I hadn't appreciated that there would even be any frequencies involved in my configuration. Sorry I mentally mis-filed the earlier [Special] posting. Perhaps the midnight UTC stop /might/ have been a clue.

David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv