Re: Cannot connect to DVswitch - Android 11 - cannot see back chevron from Accounts

Steve N4IRS

David,
I see no difference between your Accounts tab and mine. What am I not seeing?

Steve N4IRS

On 3/20/21 6:04 AM, David J Taylor via groups.io wrote:
On 20/03/2021 08:24, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
Very bottom right of your android phone. The symbol looks like <
Thanks, Ernie.  I know what the symbol looks like, and there is a screen-shot in the User Guide showing its location, but it is not present on my phone as you can see from my screen-shot.

Google Pixel 5, OS: Android 11, update 05-Mar-2021.

Cheers,
David