Re: Cannot connect to DVswitch - Android 11 - cannot see back chevron from Accounts

David J Taylor

On 20/03/2021 10:09, Steve N4IRS wrote:
David,
I see no difference between your Accounts tab and mine. What am I not
seeing?
Steve N4IRS
Steve,

I'm missing the three icons at the bottom of the screen (from the User Guide), the three vertical lines, the rounded rectangle, and the left-facing chevron. These look like an earlier version of Android.

I'm just trying to follow the instructions which state:

"Save and return to the Dialer screen by pressing the back arrow (<) button." -

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk